Sunday 10 January 2016

Hello again and Happy New Year!

So I haven't been on the blog for so many months that I really don't know where to start. I think I will start from "Hello again!" and "Happy New Year!" :)
Many things have happened during those long months of my absence and I decided it's time to focus more on arts and mixed media, therefore will be more cards, pictures, assemblage, decorative items with use of paper and paint, shadowboxes, albums, notebooks etc. Mostly anything that involves getting my fingers dirty with inks and glue :)

Because we just passed the Christmas season I would like to show you some of the cards I made for family and friends. To be honest I made almost 100 this year so here only some of them.
Enjoy!




































No comments:

Post a Comment